Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Rollout

This is my initial blog. I'm a 52 year old MWM living near Washington, DC in the US. I've been on this planet a while and been through a lot. I've learned a lot in a variety of areas and look forward to sharing some of that here. On the other hand, I know I've got a lot to learn and hope to increase my knowledge here also.

I'm a techie and hope to post some stuff here that's useful to others, and will also serve as a record for my own use.

I also have strong feelings about the issues in my country (the US) and the world and I will definitely giving my opinions on these. People who know me won't be surprised.

Other than that, I have no idea what I'm going to use this for.

Should be interesting. For me at least, and hopefully for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home