Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Catch Up

Hello folks.

Someone close to me has started an excellent blog and it's encouraged me to get back to it.

It's almost embarrassing how long it's been since I posted, and I know my millions of fans are really POed. This'll just be a short post to bring some of the more important issues up to date.

I'll be elaborating on a few of these items in the near future. A few doodads...

  • I've completed my interferon treatments for Hep C. Once the treatment is done, NIH does three more blood tests 2 months apart to determine if the virus is gone or not. The first two month test was done a month ago and I'm clear. Talk about good fortune!

  • I've finished reading Neal Stephenson's Baroque Cycle. It was a wonderful read. And, rare for a book of such magnitude, I found the ending to be entirely satisfying. I actually finished it some time ago but still smile thinking about it.

  • My wife and I are taking a trip to Bettles, Alaska for her 50th birthday, primarily to try and get a glimpse of the northern lights. We're psyched.



That's all for now. Love and kisses. I'd better get back to work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are starting up again! And that you are feeling better. Just read/reread all your previous posts and promise to be a faithful reader if you will do the writing.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home